- Founded in 2004 by Mike Taubleb, Promenade books speakers and trainers focused on technology, healthcare, insurance and financial services sectors, while serving other industries. Futurists are a specialty.
- Known for objective, budget-friendly, easy-to-understand, customized recommendations.
- Owner covered by BizBash Magazine, The New York Daily News, Successful Meetings Magazine, The Guardian, Technic.ly Brooklyn, Entrepreneur Magazine, American Express Open Forum, The Brooklyn Paper and Investors Business Daily. Spoken at Meeting Professionals Int’l, ASTD, Meetup.com HQ, National Speakers Association, NYU and the American Society of Journalists and Authors.
- Mike Taubleb’s Video course on speaker booking is available from The Event Leadership Institute
- Member of the International Association of Speaker Bureaus.
- Owner Leads The Brooklyn Futurist Meetup – a Long-Term Future-themed lecture series with 4,900+ members. Largest of its kind in the US/#3 globally.
Mike Taubleb – Owner
Talent Booking Services:
- Moderators & Facilitators
- Speaker Coaches (presentation skills or the business of speaking)
- Corporate Entertainment
Mike Taubleb can write, be interviewed, moderate and speak on these topics:
- The business of professional speaking
- How to select and prepare professional speakers for events
- Pros and cons of booking celebrities, sports figures and politicians to speak
- Emerging and established speaking stars
- How to work with a speakers bureau
- Challenges and rewards of being an entrepreneur
- Futurist speakers and their trends
- Leading meetups
Some of our Favorite Talent: