- Founded in 2004 by Mike Taubleb, Promenade books speakers and trainers focused on technology, healthcare, insurance and financial services sectors, while often serving other industries. Futurists are a specialty.
- Known for objective, budget-friendly, easy-to-understand, customized recommendations.
- Owner covered by The New York Daily News, Successful Meetings Magazine, The Guardian, Technic.ly, The Brooklyn Paper and Investors Business Daily. Spoken at Meeting Professionals Int’l, ASTD, Meetup HQ, National Speakers Association, NYU and the American Society of Journalists and Authors.
- Mike Taubleb’s Video course on speaker booking is available from The Event Leadership Institute
- Member of the International Association of Speaker Bureaus.
- Owner Leads The Brooklyn Futurist Meetup – a Long-Term Future-themed lecture series with 4,500+ members. Largest of its kind in the US/#3 globally.
Mike Taubleb – Owner
Talent Booking Services:
- Moderators & Facilitators
- Speaker Coaches (presentation skills or the business of speaking)
- Select Corporate Entertainment
Mike Taubleb can write, be interviewed, moderate and speak on these topics:
- Professional speaking business trends
- How to select and prepare professional speakers for events
- Pros and cons of booking celebrity, politician speakers
- Emerging speaking stars
- How to work with a speakers bureau
- Challenges and rewards of being an entrepreneur
- Futurist speakers and their trends
Some of our Favorite Talent: