- Founded in 2004 by Mike Taubleb, Promenade primarily books speakers focused on healthcare, insurance and financial services sectors. Other sectors served. Futurists across all industries are a specialty.
- Known for objective, industry-specific, budget-friendly, easy-to-understand, strategically sound recommendations.
- Owner covered by The New York Daily News, Successful Meetings Magazine, The Guardian, Technic.ly, The Brooklyn Paper and Investors Business Daily. Spoken at PropellerFest, Meeting Professionals Int’l, ASTD, Meetup HQ, National Speakers Association, New York University and the American Society of Journalists and Authors.
- Mike Taubleb’s Video course on speaker booking is available from The Event Leadership Institute
- Member of the International Association of Speaker Bureaus.
- Owner Leads The Brooklyn Futurist Meetup – a Long-Term Future-themed lecture series with 4,500+ members. Largest of its kind in the US/#3 globally.
Mike Taubleb – Owner
- Moderators & Facilitators
- Speaker Coaches (presentation skills or the business of speaking)
Mike Taubleb, Promenade’s Owner is available to write, be interviewed, moderate and speak on these topics:
- Professional speaking business trends
- How to select and prepare professional speakers for events
- Pros and cons of booking celebrity, politician speakers
- Emerging speaking stars
- How to work with a speakers bureau
- Challenges and rewards of being an entrepreneur
- Futurist speakers and their trends
Some of our Favorite Talent: