Most Professionals regardless of tenure do not consistently ask or effectively leverage their personal network of clients and contacts to help them get a “warm” introduction or access more people they want to do business with. Why? Because either they are uncomfortable doing so, or have never been taught the proper way to do it effectively. Salmon’s programs will help you:
- Fine-tune or improve your client acquisition skills to get a better result
- Develop a sustainable, repeatable networking-referral process
- Make authentic connections and leverage those connections
- Target and get in front of the people you want to know
- Get Centers of Influence to become better referrals sources
- Create customized scripts for a variety of situations including phone conversations and meetings with clients, contacts and referrals
- Prepare properly to make a favorable impression
- Mix business with pleasure
- Develop more and better relationships and maximize opportunities
- Master the do’s and avoid the most common pitfalls of networking
- Stage client events (educational and social)
- Strategize on opportunities at different stages to get a better outcome
- Incorporate effective time and pipeline management tools into your practice
- Approach referrals through a “warm” introduction in a way that leads to tangible results
1) Optimizing Your Network: 5 Actionable Tactics to Bring in New Clients
This ninety minute highly interactive program will show Advisors not so much what to do but more importantly “how to” access more of the people they want to meet they could not on their own and develop superior opportunities. They will be shown strategies, review tactics and receive time tested scripts for these 5 areas:
- Making COI’s Better Referrals Sources,
- Transitioning personal relationships into potential client opportunities
- Asking Clients For Warm Introductions -Meal, Review and On The Phone (Staging, Framing and Delivery),
- Maximizing Client Events
- Using Linked In Properly.
2) SuperNetworking Tips & Techniques: Optimizing Relationships to Grow Your Business
This fast moving program will provide Financial Advisors of all levels with five integral parts of the SuperNetworking methodology so you can feel comfortable utilizing and leveraging your network of contacts to bring in additional assets. You will learn how to develop macro and micro objectives and create effective networking strategies, “peel the onion” until you get to the core, “the right person,” how to and where to gather critical due diligence in order to make a favorable impression, and effective ways to stay in touch and how often to remain visible, add “real value” to and maintain those relationships, and set up bench marks of critical success factors used to track progress and measure results. This is designed for a forty five minute to one hour program.
3) SuperNetworking 2.0 – Monetizing Relationships and Social Media Connections to Bring in New Clients
This 4-5 hour highly interactive program shows professionals how to create a sustainable, repeatable process to leverage and optimize their network of contacts and social media connections to access people they could not on their own and be able to monetize these opportunities. They will learn how to: develop a plan that has clear objectives and a supportive strategy with an accountable metrics to track progress and measure results, create a social media strategy that compliments your overall business strategy and has a strong impact on the bottom line, develop effective social media profile and presence, identify which channels to use and the how and when to best achieve business goals, design and execute an ongoing social media routine and be create an accountability metrics that will allow you to measure the effectiveness of your social media strategy and routine. In addition they will learn how to make authentic connections on line, leverage these relationships and take their online experience offline by to grow their business using scripts for a variety of situations including phone conversations and meetings with clients, contacts and referrals that feel natural, and make it easy to get commitments.
4) Purposeful Cold Calling to Bring in New Clients/Assets
This program teaches professionals “how to” engage with their target audience consistently, repeatedly and frequently enough to create new qualified opportunities. The workshop outlines a structure for capitalizing on time spent on prospecting activities and provides quantifiable metrics to track results. This interactive workshop consists of lecture, role play, interactive discussion, Q&A, a demonstration of live calling by the Facilitator and practice calls by participants with monitoring and coaching by the Facilitator. This approach allows participants to understand the process, see it first hand, and then practice with the Facilitator to answer questions and provide situational feedback.
By the end of the program participants will; be more comfortable making cold calls, have a time tested process they can use to get a better result, know when to call and what to say, how to say things and how often, be able to consistently hear more “yes” then “no”, confidently call prospects that meet their profile and want to meet in person, use existing tools that work, learn the ‘best practice’ for cold calling, become an effective listener, create more opportunities and get better results from their cold calling efforts.
About Michael Salmon:
Salmon Academy, formerly M. Salmon & Associates, is recognized as one of the nation’s leading networking methodology sales training and coaching firms and embraces the vision of enabling all professionals with the skills to network, optimize and monetize opportunities with referrals more effectively.
Michael coaches several Fortune 500 executives and 60+ of the Barron’s top 1,000 Financial Advisors. In addition, he has three books published, two on the subject of SuperNetworking™ and a third Winning More Business in Financial Services: How to Score Big with Referrals and Networking (McGraw Hill, July 2012).
Michael Salmon developed his methodology over the course of his two decades of leadership and entrepreneurship in improving sales, marketing, and management process for both privately held and Fortune 500 companies. Michael is considered an industry expert on the subjects of networking, sales, and marketing and is a much sought-after speaker. He was a keynote speaker at a recent COMDEX between Bill Gates and Scott McNealy. He was also a speaker at SkyBridge Capital’s 2011 SALT Conference along with George W. Bush, Colin Powell, and Former Prime Minster Brown talking about successful sales and marketing strategies. He has been featured in a variety of national media including: CNN, CBS, NBC, Fox News Channel, Bloomberg TV, USA Today, Investor’s Business Daily, L.A. Times, and the Chicago Tribune.