- Grow a Pair: Larry takes on entitlement culture, the misguided intentions of the self-help movement, political correctness, and more. This pithy, un-sugarcoated advice teaches audiences how to reclaim control of their lives and their success by embracing personal responsibility, standing up for themselves, and being assertive in order to get the results they want.
- How to Stop Getting By and Start Getting Ahead
- The Cold Hard Ugly Truth About Success: Drawn from his books Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get A Life, It’s Called Work For A Reason and People Are Idiots And I Can Prove It.
- The Eight “Ates” of Leadership
About Larry Winget:
Larry Winget is caustic, in-your-face, yet teaches solid principles for business and personal success all while being hilarious. Think Tom Peters meets Dr. Phil meets Dennis Miller in flamboyant attire.
Larry Winget is a four-time New York Times/Wall Street Journal bestselling author. He has starred in his own television series and been in many national television commercials. Larry is a regular contributor on many news shows on the topics of money, personal success and business. He has spoken to over 400 of the Fortune 500 companies as well as just about every type of association in existence. One of the few speakers left who can mesmerize an audience with just his words, Larry requires no PowerPoint or laptop connections or any other gimmicks to be amazing from the stage!
Some of Larry’s appearances are:
- Star of A&E’s Big Spender
- Featured in two episodes of CNBC’s The Millionaire Inside
- Star of his own PBS special
- A frequent business contributor on MSNBC
- A regular on FOX News and FOX Business
Larry pulls material from 5 of his bestsellers, including Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get A Life, It’s Called Work For A Reason and People Are Idiots And I Can Prove It and his newest Grow A Pair. In it, he attacks traditional business wisdom and offers simple truths in his caustic, thought-provoking, and hilarious style. His principles are the foundation for true success and can be applied to life, money, parenting, customer service, sales, leadership and more.