One Turn Away:
John Bledsoe is a true Character! With on-point humor and a quick wit, he endears himself to every audience. John’s life and career have been shaped by the internal intensity, bull-dog tenacity, and personal integrity about which he speaks so expressively and energetically. He knows his subject and industry inside-out, providing first-hand insight that is both relevant and radical. John communicates clearly and powerfully, with well-placed anecdotes and humor that helps make the medicine go down. He consistently earns rave reviews from audiences and meeting planners alike for building rapport before, during and after his highly entertaining and educational presentations.
Escalate and enlarge your intensity level from within. Awaken your Passion-on-Demand to command and control your focus. Immediately build your expertise as the Scholar of the Dollar. It is only possible to fully realize your goals if they are fueled by the fervent natural passion that drives and sustains you.
Become a fast, dedicated expert on your chosen subject. Make a science out of creating and fine-tuning the critical path of your Success Template. Instead of drifting along aimlessly. Keep the intensity high and Repeat What Works … over and over again.
Choosing to live with Consistent Character is the mandatory foundation of self-esteem and lasting business success. Reconcile Behavior With Goals to produce character-driven achievement. Take personal responsibility, hold yourself accountable, and lead by example.
Whole Life Commitment
- Identify and Attract the Wealthy Clients
- How to lose them before you get them
- Line up against a common enemy
- How to make advisors your advocate as opposed to your enemy
The easiest way to attract business (how to keep people from running from you!)
1) Significance of the Million Dollar Round Table Culture
- Decide to qualify for MDRT
- Implement new behavior
- Go to the annual MDRT meeting
- Volunteer for the annual meeting
- Decide to qualify for Court and Top of the Table
- Implement new behavior
2) Goal Setting
- Traditional goal setting does not work
- Prime goal selection
- Achievement Process – to reach new heights you must change your behavior
3) Superstar Production is a Science not an Art
- Compare and contrast retail business and life insurance sales
- The “Walmart Mentality”
- Trial and error while taking good notes
- This really is not a relationship business
4) Critical Path Selling
- Only one thing leads to the next thing
5) Logical Estate Planning
- Estate tax is here to stay
- Transferring assets out of estate into a trust is part of the solution
- Life Insurance is the custom built and best vehicle for that trust
6) Life Insurance is the ice cream on the Financial Menu
Smart & wealthy people buy life insurance because it’s a great product
Know and love your product (technical knowledge = super sales)
The power of presenting internal rate of return on death
It’s protection (“What would you give for all your tomorrows?”)
Video: Contact Us
About John Bledsoe:
John Bledsoe attended North Texas State University and holds a Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS) from the American College. John is active in his church and community. Transforming his life inside and out, John has “downsized” physically by losing over 200 pounds in 2001! He draws powerful correlations between this significant accomplishment and his work along the road of success. Most importantly John has maintained this substantial weight loss to this day! John has a number of professional designations including:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Masters of Science in Financial Services (MSFS)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
In Bledsoe’s extensive work as an estate planner for some of America’s wealthiest individuals, he is considered the expert on the super wealthy. For the preparation of his book, One Turn Away, he interviewed over 100 people; each with a net worth of over 100 million dollars. In his writing and speaking, he reveals his discoveries of the common factors and secrets of the super wealthy; and relates it to how we can all achieve a greater success in our lives, both personally and financially. Besides One Turn Away his 3 books are Rock Solid Estate Planning, Texas Living Trust, and Roth to Riches.
John Bledsoe knows what it takes to sell, because he’s done it and continues to do it! John has been a top producer from the beginning of his career, including qualifying every year for MDRT’s esteemed “Top of the Table.” This represents the top one fourth of one percent in the financial industry. Drawing upon more than 19 years of successful experience in the Financial Services industry, John Bledsoe has developed an influential and powerful reputation throughout the nation.
John serves as consultant to several of the largest securities and insurance companies in the nation. He has written over 1,000 financial articles for newspapers and magazines, and has authored four books Rock Solid Estate Planning, Texas Living Trust, Roth to Riches, and The Gospel of Roth.